Adi Arezzini is the Co-Founder and CEO of Teami Blends. Adi Arezzini is a thought leader, influencer, and risk taker, and Adi has provided the vision and energy that has inspired the creation of Teami Blends. Adi Arezzini joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series.The DotCom Magazine editorial team has awarded Teami Blends as an Impact Company of 2019, and we are delighted to have Adi join us for our Leader Round Table Interview. The Teami Blends story is very interesting, and we are very excited to not only interview Adi, but also put Adi through our popular speed round as well!
Adi, thank so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview, and answering some questions about leadership, your vision, and your passion.
1. Can you describe what the elevator pitch for Teami Blends is?
Teami Blends is a lifestyle brand that creates wellness and skincare products inspired by the natural benefits of tea!
2. Many of our readers are just starting to build a company. What advice can you give CEOs just starting out regarding keeping a company moving forward, and please tell us the key to your companys success?
Organization is the secret to success. So many new business owners tend to look at the flashy side of business, pictures, social media and awards. What I have learned is that having good structure in your organization allows it to grow. If you are not organizing your company it will end up collapsing in on itself. My formula has always been Grow + Organize, then repeat, repeat, repeat.
3. For other entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as Teami Blends, what advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
Make sure that your passion and purpose is always at the forefront of your mind. Why is your business important to you…and even more crucial is why is it important to your customers. There will be MANY challenging days, no matter how big your company gets and if you don't have your purpose first, it's easy to give up and give in.
4. How important is the commitment to client satisfaction at Teami Blends , and how do you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
11/10 Importance on customer happiness in our company. A lot of online companies outsource their customer service to offshore services to save costs. Teami has all of our LIfestyle Specialists, which are our customer service support team, in house handling emails, phone calls and every social media interaction on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter so all of our customers are answered and engaged with!
5. What is the one thing Teami Blends does to have great communication with their customers?
We do a lot of surveys and Q+A's, especially on our social media channels like Instagram. We get their input and feedback on new products, what colors they like best and so on! It creates a lot of fun interaction and makes our customers involved in the companies growth!
6. In todays fast changing business environment, what do you do to keep up with the changes? What do you read to stay abreast of things?
Always looking at what other brands are doing and how they are succeeding. I have no shame in seeing something that another brand did and thinking to myself "Wow, I loved how they promoted their new product! I'm going to incorporate that tactic in my next launch!" Good ideas are everywhere.
7. What is your Why? Why do you get up in the morning, and how do you keep yourself at peak performance to lead Teami Blends?
I suffered from digestive failure when I was serving in the Military as a combat fitness instructor. My stomach looked like a big blown up balloon and I was in a lot of pain and constantly felt uncomfortable in my own skin. When I finished my service I started looking for holistic, alternative solutions to gut health and I kept finding tea as a natural remedy! I couldn't believe the changes in my body, my gut and my digestion. I had more energy, my mood completely changed and I no longer felt any stomach pain or bloating. I wanted to bring that solution to the masses because I knew that I was not the only person on this planet that suffered from such symptoms.
8. Can you recommend a book that has had an influence in your career? How did it influence you?
Good to Great by Jim Collins changed my mindset drastically. I was constantly stressed out and almost fearful of the future. It takes so much out of you to be a business owner and sometimes I looked at my business in a short-sighted way. Reading this book gave me a long-term approach that calmed my own nerves down, as well as validated that I was doing a lot of things right in my business!
9. When communicating with your staff at Teami Blends, can you tell us the most important thing you do so that they are able to carry out the objectives that you set forth at as the leader?
I love reading customer success stories that are sent in to us through email or as reviews on our products to remind all of our staff how many people we are helping each and every day! It is easy to forget the WHY behind our brand, so I like to keep that top of mind!
10. In one sentence, can you give some advice to fellow entrepreneurs wishing to build a company as exciting as Teami Blends?
Be committed. Success doesn't happen overnight…and not even over a few years. If you are serious about your company, get ready to dedicate at least the next 10 years of your life to it.
We would like to have some fun and do a First Reaction round with you!
We will ask you ten more questions that we want you to answer in just one to three words only. Here you go!
1. In three words or less, What makes a successful CEO?
Passion, Alertness, Execution
2. Describe Teami Blends in one word?
3. Describe Teami Blends customers in one word?
4. What one attribute do you look for when hiring an employee for Teami Blends?
Someone that is ready to really put in the work! So, I would say, Hard Working
5. What is the one word you want your customers to say about Teami Blends?
Life-changing ( does that count as one word?!)
6. In three words or less, describe your passion?
People, Health, Improvement
7. In three words or less, describe what it takes to be successful?
Dedication, Purpose, Demand
8. In three words or less, describe your first year in business at Teami Blends ?
Wild, Amateur, Risky
9. In three words or less, describe how running a successful company has changed you?
Responsibility, Vision, Leadership
10. What is the one word that you believe has the most power in the English Language?
Adi Arezzini, Thank you so much for sitting down with us at our DotCom Magazine Impact Player Round Table. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping others to learn more about what it takes to be a leader. We Adi your interview helps our readers, and we wish you, your family, and of course Teamiblends , nothing but the best. Thanks again!