John Crosslin, Justin Crosslin and Bryan White are the Co-Managing Principals of Crosslin Technologies. John Crosslin, Justin Crosslin and Bryan White are thought leaders, influencers, visionaries, and successful entrepreneurs. John, Justin and Bryan provide the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Crosslin Technologies. John Crosslin, Justin Crosslin and Bryan White join other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team has recently awarded Crosslin Technologies our Impact Company of 2019 award, and we are delighted to have John, Justin and Bryan join us for our Leader Round Table Interview.
The Crosslin Technologies story is very interesting, and we are very excited to not only interview John, Justin and Bryan about their very successful business and entrepreneurial spirit, but also put them through our popular speed round as well. John, Justin and Bryan, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview, and answering some questions about leadership, your vision, and your passion.
1. What is the elevator pitch for Crosslin Technologies?
How is your IT working for you? Is it helping or hurting your business? If it is holding you back, let Crosslin Technologies help make it better and get your company where it needs to be.
2. Many of our readers are just starting to build a company. What advice can you give CEOs just starting out regarding keeping a company moving forward, and please tell us the key to your companys success?
Be flexible. Companies rarely end up being what they were originally designed to be. Sometimes you change once, twice, three times or more before it truly works. Do not be afraid to re-invent yourself.
3. For other entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as yours, what advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
Stay calm and tackle one issue at a time.
4. How important is the commitment to client satisfaction at Crosslin Technologies, and how do you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
Customer satisfaction is extremely important. In real estate, it is all about location, location, location. In professional services, it is all about customer service, customer service, customer service. Exemplary customer service is what allows our company to grow and succeed. To keep customers happy, we work continually on customer service whether it is through monthly training sessions, frequent check-ins from our account executives who are responsible for making sure we are meeting customer needs and keeping them happy, customer service surveys, and more.
5. What is the one thing Crosslin Technologies does to have great communication with their customers?
We built an up-to-date and efficient platform where customers can constantly be in real-time communication with our team. As they submit issues or questions, they can see our teams response and what we are doing to solve
the issue or question. It shows the customer if we are working on their systems, updating their software, or fixing a problem. When finished, it lets them know and asks them how else we can be of service. Customers appreciate this open line of communication.
6. In todays fast changing business environment, how do you stay abreast of things?
Constantly reading the latest and greatest in industry news is key to staying abreast of whats happening in the IT world. We also a part of numerous entrepreneurial and other organizations where we can see what other organizations are doing and learn what works or doesnt work for them. Our team
frequently attendings networking events, meetings, and conferences, which always provide provides great insight in todays fast-changing business community.
7. What is your Why? Why do you get up in the morning, and how do you keep yourself at peak performance to lead Crosslin Technologies?
Our why involves getting up each day to make a difference in our personal lives, the lives of our families, the lives of our fellow team members, our business, and our community. Maintaining a positive work/life balance and constantly encouraging and propelling one another forward helps keep us at peak performance. We constantly strive to hold one another accountable to the companys vision.
8. Can you recommend a book that has had an influence in your career? How did it influence you?
The Customer Service Revolution: Overthrow Conventional Business, Inspire Employees, and Change the World by John Dijulius III. We chose to read this book together as a company recently and it had a profound effect on our team
members. It really changed the way we treated our customers, and one another. It allowed us to take a good experience for our customers and turn it into an extraordinary one.
9. When communicating with your staff, can you tell us the most important thing you do so that they are able to carry out the objectives that you set forth at Crosslin Technologies?
Crosslin Technologies encourages its team members to create their own growth path. We challenge everyone and then the team member makes it happen.
10. In one sentence, can you give some advice to fellow entrepreneurs wishing to build a company as exciting as Crosslin Technologies?
Find the need, be flexible, work hard at it, and make it happen.
We would like to have some fun and do a Speed Round with you! We will ask you ten more questions that we want you to answer in just one to three words only.
Here you go!
1. In three words or less, what makes a successful CEO?
Vision, Determination, Perseverance
2. Describe your business in one word?
3. Describe your customers in one word?
4. What one attribute do you look for when hiring an employee?
5. What is the one word you want your customers to say about your company?
6. In three words or less, describe your passion?
Building Cohesive Team
7. In three words or less, describe what it takes to be successful?
Teamwork, Flexible, Dedicated
8. In three words or less, describe your first year in business at Crosslin Technologies?
Exciting, Fresh, Conscientious
9. In three words or less, describe how running a successful company has changed you?
Able to delegate
10. What is the one word that you believe has the most power in the English Language?
John Crosslin, Justin Crosslin and Bryan White, thank you so much for sitting down with us at our DotCom Magazine Leader Round Table. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping others learn more about what it takes to be a leader. We hope your interview helps our readers, and we wish you, your family, and of course Crosslin Technologies, nothing but the best.