Rogers Healy is the CEO of Rogers Healy and Associates. Rogers Healy is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Rogers provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Rogers Healy and Associates. Rogers Healy joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team has recently awarded Rogers Healy and Associates our Impact Company of 2019 award, and we are delighted to have Rogers join us for our Leader Round Table Interview.
The Rogers Healy and Associates story is very interesting, and we are very excited to not only interview Rogers about his very successful business and entrepreneurial spirit, but also put Rogers through our popular speed round as well. Rogers, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview, and answering some questions about leadership, your vision, and your passion.
1. What is the “elevator pitch” for Rogers Healy and Associates?
Rogers Healy and Associates is real estate with personality. That’s what truly sets us apart. We thrive off of building long term relationships.
2. Many of our readers are just starting to build a company. What advice can you give CEO’s just starting out regarding keeping a company moving forward, and please tell us the key to your company’s success?
Never ever, ever give up. As cheesy as it sounds, it works. I failed my real estate exam 21 times, but guess what… I didn’t give up. Accept every obstacle as a challenge that you are determined to defeat. That’s what strengthens you and builds the foundation for your success. Place an importance on building relationships because you never know when that relationship will turn into your greatest deal yet.
3. For other entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as yours, what advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
My team is my family. Surround yourself with people that you trust, and with people that will always be there to inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
4. How important is the commitment to client satisfaction at Rogers Healy and Associates, and how do you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
Building relationships is key. When you build trust with a client, you can guarantee that you will continue to receive business from them in the years to come.
5. What is the one thing Rogers Healy and Associates does to have great communication with their customers?
We are in constant communication with our clients. We reach out to them often and are always there to answer questions, inform them of what’s going on, and make sure that they are having the best experience possible.
6. In today’s fast changing business environment, how do you stay abreast of things?
I stick to my daily routine. It keeps me grounded. I wake up at the same time every day, I workout, and then it’s time to hustle. The work never really stops, but it’s easier for me to stay abreast if I stick to the routine that I’ve had for years.
7. What is your “Why”? Why do you get up in the morning, and how do you keep yourself at peak performance to lead Rogers Healy and Associates?
My “Why” is my reason. My reason is my people. They keep me going. I wake up every day knowing that I not only have a team of people supporting me, but I have a team of people that I want to continue to lead and inspire. I love watching them be successful. It’s definitely my greatest joy.
8. Can you recommend a book that has had an influence in your career? How did it influence you?
The Bible. I am a Christian so the bible is my lifeline.
9. When communicating with your staff, can you tell us the most important thing you do so that they are able to carry out the objectives that you set forth at Rogers Healy and Associates?
Honesty is the best policy. I am a very honest guy which builds trust with my staff. I am always open to talk and to listen.
10. In one sentence, can you give some advice to fellow entrepreneurs wishing to build a company as exciting as Rogers Healy and Associates?
Don’t let the bad days spoil the good.
We would like to have some fun and do a “Speed Round” with you! We will ask you ten more questions that we want you to answer in just one to three words only.
Here you go!
1. In three words or less, What makes a successful CEO?
Lead with urgency
2. Describe your business in one word?
3. Describe your customers in one word?
4. What one attribute do you look for when hiring an employee?
5. What is the one word you want your customers to say about your company?
6. In three words or less, describe your passion?
7. In three words or less, describe what it takes to be successful?
Be all in
8. In three words or less, describe your first year in business at Rogers Healy and Associates?
Exciting learning process
9. In three words or less, describe how running a successful company has changed you?
10. What is the one word that you believe has the most power in the English Language?
Rogers Healy, Thank you so much for sitting down with us at our DotCom Magazine Leader Round Table. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping others learn more about what it takes to be a leader. We hope your interview helps our readers, and we wish you, your family, and of course Rogers Healy and Associates, nothing but the best.
Rogers Healy, CEO of Rogers Healy and Associates, The Leader Roundtable Interview Series