Eddie Rodriguez is the CEO of Emineo Marketing Solutions. Eddie Rodriguez is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Eddie provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Emineo Marketing Solutions. Eddie Rodriguez joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team has recently awarded Emineo Marketing Solutions with our Impact Company of 2019 award. We are delighted to have Eddie join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview and our popular “speed round” as well.
Eddie, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. What is the “elevator pitch” for Emineo Marketing Solutions?
We are the Leading Marketing firm in Las Vegas. We do direct marketing and in store promotions for a variety of fortune 100 clients from clean energy, home entertainment to wireless mobility. We train and develop career orientated individuals to take that next step in their career to go from entry level to upper level management in less than a year.
2. What is the key to your company’s success?
Our people hands down! We’ve created a winning culture at our company. We collaborate and work together to reach beyond the status quo and strive to deliver the very best for our clients.
3. Many of our readers are just starting to build a company. What advice can you give entrepreneurs just starting out with a new venture?
Respect the process, this is the road less traveled because people want instant results. Learn to be disciplined in your habits because you are not always going to be motivated. Commit, there is always grind before glory.
4. For other entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as yours, what advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
Don’t get emotional, learn to think logically. Usually when you’re in a tough spot there’s something you need to learn. Figure out what it is and fix it.
5. How important is the commitment to client satisfaction at Emineo Marketing Solutions, and how do you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
Our clients are our top priority. We make sure we represent them to the best of our ability and this is what’s allowed us to grow at the rate we have. We’ve
attracted the attention of even bigger brands that now want our company to represent them. We are really excited for the 4th quarter expansion plans.
6. In today’s fast changing business environment, how do you stay abreast of things?
You’ve got to be able to evolve and recognize trends as they happen. With the shift in technology, the way companies are now going to market and the shift in the retail channel you’ve got to be able to adapt. We recruit top talent in the business management and marketing fields and are always learning new ways to stay ahead of the curve.
7. What is your “Why”? Why do you get up in the morning, and how do you keep yourself at peak performance to lead Emineo Marketing Solutions?
I come from humble beginnings, initially my why was changing the situation for my future kids and family. Now that I’ve done that my why is my people. I owe it back to them to give them the same opportunities I was given. I enjoy being part of someone else’s success. I like to see people win.
8. Can you recommend a book that has had an influence in your career? How did it influence you?
First one that comes to mind is The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. Behind any successful person is hard work and grit. But Darren Hardy had big goals and changed daily habits that would continue to his success rather than dramatic changes for instant results. I think we can all learn something from this to better ourselves as a whole. This definitely opened my eyes to daily changes that would better my situation in the long run and they have becom daily habits.
9. When communicating with your staff, can you tell us the most important thing you do so that they are able to carry out the objectives that you set forth at Emineo Marketing Solutions?
We make sure expectations and standards are always communicated first. We let our colleagues know what they can expect from the standards and what they can expect from us. We strive to maintain our high standards and make no room for mediocrity. Everyone who comes through our doors has the necessary tools to be successful and we take pride in that!
10. Can you explain what leadership means to you?
Leadership is a verb not a noun. It’s action and example, accountability and encouragement. It’s about being a tour guide and not just a travel agent.
We would like to have some fun and do a “speed round” with you! We will ask you ten more questions that we want you to answer in just one to three words only.
Here you go!
1. In three words or less, what makes a successful CEO?
Vision, Accountability, and Action.
2. Describe your business in one word?
3. Describe your customers in one word?
4. What one attribute do you look for when hiring an employee?
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a student mentality.
5. What is the one word you want your customers to say about your company?
6. In three words or less, describe your passion?
Winning, inspiring, and results.
7. In three words or less, describe what it takes to be successful?
Patience, perseverance and passion.
8. In three words or less, describe your first year in business at Emineo Marketing Solutions?
Challenging, rewarding and fulfilling
9. In three words or less, describe how running a successful company has changed you?
10. What is the one word that you believe has the most power in the English language?
Eddie Rodriguez, thank you so much for sitting down with us for our DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to be a leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Emineo Marketing Solutions, nothing but the best. Thanks again!
Eddie Rodriguez, CEO of Emineo Marketing Solutions, The Leader Roundtable Interview Series