Lit Gang is the CEO of Lody Cash. Lit is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Lit provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Lody Cash. Lit Gang joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team has recently awarded Lody Cash with our Impact Company of 2019 award. We are delighted to have Lit join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview and our popular “speed round” as well.
Lit, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. What is the “elevator pitch” for Lody Cash?
The elevator pitch for Lody Cash is “now or never” because tomorrow doesn’t exist yet.
2. What is the key to your company’s success?
The key to my company’s success are actions through stipulated and converse ideas in a controversial environment swaying towards the favor of the majority while maintaining my own stigma.
3. Many of our readers are just starting to build a company. What advice can you give entrepreneurs just starting out with a new venture?
The advice I can give a new entrepreneur is set a plan, revise it and go for it.
4. For other entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as yours, what advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
Revise your work ethic at all times; there’s always room for growth and advancement.
5. How important is the commitment to client satisfaction at Lody Cash, and how do you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
The commitment is very important due to the fact that your repertoire not only begins to feed itself but it also establishes well sanctioned relationships locally, nationally and worldwide. Also, I use many different forms of marketing campaigns influencing content through targeted geographic information.
6. In today’s fast changing business environment, how do you stay abreast of things?
To stay afloat in today’s business you must be the epitome of originality which ultimately makes you the “business of today”.
7. What is your “Why”? Why do you get up in the morning, and how do you keep yourself at peak performance to lead Lody Cash?
What motivates me is my knowledge of self and awareness.
8. Can you recommend a book that has had an influence in your career? How did it influence you?
One book that has influenced me in my career was Green Eggs and Ham by Dr.Seuss. Why? Because you miss 100% of shots you don’t take. If we all tried new things and subjected to change more often we could find out many interesting things about our peers and ourselves.
9. When communicating with your staff, can you tell us the most important thing you do so that they are able to carry out the objectives that you set forth at Lody Cash?
One of the most important things I do is remind everyone of the exact moment we are in life at the very moment. I remind everyone of the current date, day of week, month, time of day, season, their age or date of birth etc to enhance that sense of awareness so everyone can have the proper preparation of the urge to create new heights.
10. Can you explain what leadership means to you?
Leadership is ensuring the bond of safety and security of one’s self that it begins to influence others.
We would like to have some fun and do a “speed round” with you! We will ask you ten more questions that we want you to answer in just one to three words only.
Here you go!
1. In three words or less, what makes a successful CEO?
Dedication, compatibility, consistency
2. Describe your business in one word?
3. Describe your customers in one word?
4. What one attribute do you look for when hiring an employee?
The ability to conform to change
5. What is the one word you want your customers to say about your company?
6. In three words or less, describe your passion?
Eager, consistent, omnipotent
7. In three words or less, describe what it takes to be successful?
Consistency, an audience, Compatibility
8. In three words or less, describe your first year in business at Lody Cash?
9. In three words or less, describe how running a successful company has changed you?
Only thing changed is my address.
10. What is the one word that you believe has the most power in the English language?
Lit Gang, thank you so much for sitting down with us for our DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to be a leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Lody Cash, nothing but the best.