Philip Tadros is the CEO of Doejo. Philip is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Philip provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Doejo. Philip Tadros joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team has recently awarded Doejo with our Impact Company of 2019 award. We are delighted to have Philip join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview.
Philip, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. Philip, please tell us about Doejo.
Doejo is a business focused design and development firm. Our core competencies are web design and development, but we are experienced in construction, interior, product development, video and strategy.
2. How did you come up with the idea for Doejo?
I was creating my own projects and people kept asking me for help with theirs. And then in my quest to design and develop businesses online and off we are in a case around it ourselves with talent .
3. What is the key to your companys success
Attracting the best talent and organic word-of-mouth business development.
4. Many of our readers are just starting to build a company. What advice can you give entrepreneurs just starting out with a new venture?
Dont make excuses, just go to market and get better. Fear is the enemy, growth is good but appreciating what you Have is success.
5. For other entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as yours, what advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
Just breathe, time passes and you survive. The worst thing that happens to you could always be worse. Be positive and attract positive.
6. How do you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
Listen and deliver and communicate, be realistic but have vision
7. In todays fast changing business environment, how do you stay abreast of things?
Surrounding yourself with people who are obsessed with getting better theyre always educating themselves and introducing everyone around.
8. What is your Why? Why do you get up in the morning, and how do you keep yourself at peak performance to lead Doejo?
Its who I am Im obsessed with projects I love helping people I love creating things I love spearheading the creation of projects watching them come to life watching people enjoy them.
9. Can you recommend a book that has had an influence in your career? How did it influence you?
The hobbit (I dont read many books) rework also.
10. What makes a great leader?
Letting others lead when necessary.
Philip Tadros, thank you so much for participating in the DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to build a great company and become a great leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Doejo, nothing but the best.