Aleksandr Lanin is the CEO of Bloomy Lab. Aleksandr is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Aleksandr provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Bloomy Lab. Aleksandr Lanin joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team is delighted to have Aleksandr join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview.
Aleksandr, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. Aleksandr, please tell us about Bloomy Lab. What is the elevator pitch?
Bloomy Lab is a creative studio that brings together professionals to design innovative and disruptive solutions for the market. We help our customers grow, understand their customers better, and create fantastic products. And we create our own products as well.
2. What team the one thing that makes Bloomy Lab great?
We live in the present but focus on creating things for the future.
3. Please tell us what is the key to being a great entrepreneur?
Ability to identify the bottleneck and solve problems.
4. What is the best advice can you give to a young entrepreneur just starting out with a new venture?
Always try hard to determine a product/market fit and listen to your clients carefully.
5. What is the one thing that you, as a person, want to be known for?
The person who created an innovative product that changed the world for millions of people and benefited humanity.
6. When building a business, what is the one most important thing to keep in mind at all times?
Always keep questioning yourself if people really need your products/service.
7. When hiring employees, what is the one most important thing you look for?
Penchant for risk-taking and ability to create bold decisions.
8. What is your Why? Why do you get up in the morning?
Just to make sure the world is moving in the right direction and our products contribute to speeding this process up.
9. What is the one thing that makes a great company?
Impeccable product/service that exceeds all expectations.
10. What is the one thing that makes a great leader?
The pursuit of continuous improvement.
Aleksandr Lanin, thank you so much for participating in the DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to build a great company and become a great leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Bloomy Lab, nothing but the best.