Brad Post is the CEO of Create The Movement. Brad is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Brad provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Create The Movement. Brad Post joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team is delighted to have Brad join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview.
Brad, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. Brad, please tell us about Create The Movement. What is the elevator pitch?
Create The Movement is an online marketing firm focused on helping small businesses gain new clients. We handle websites, search engine optimization, paid ads and social media. We are passionate about helping small businesses and work closely with law firms, dental practices and other service based businesses.
2. What is the one thing that makes Create The Movement great?
We value our clients. We make all our clients feel as if they are our only client. We have quick response times and love the companies we work with.
3. Please tell us what is the key to being a great entrepreneur?
The key to being an entrepreneur is to celebrate the small wins and remember that there are many ups and downs but hard work will always pay off.
4. What is the best advice can you give to a young entrepreneur just starting out with a new venture?
Be prepared to work hard and always follow up on any lead you may have. Meet with as many people as you can that will help you grow your business. Always be prepared for meetings and make sure to build relationships quickly. Always be honest.
5. What is the one thing that you, as a person, want to be known for?
For helping companies grow through online marketing.
6. When building a business, what is the one most important thing to keep in mind at all times?
Keep in mind that things can always get better, and remember to pivot if your company requires it. Meaning be ready for change and open to opportunities that may not be exactly what you thought your business would be.
7. When hiring employees, what is the one most important thing you look for?
Look for employees who are able to communicate well. Basically meaning you need to test their forms of communication on the phone, in person, text message, email, or messaging. They need to be able to communicate well.
8. What is your Why? Why do you get up in the morning?
I love building a business that will support my family and other families in our employee. I love what I do.
9. What is the one thing that makes a great company?
Their people always.
10. What is the one thing that makes a great leader?
Being a servant leader and helping your team succeed.
Brad Post, thank you so much for participating in the DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to build a great company and become a great leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Create The Movement, nothing but the best.