Mohd Zeeshan is the CEO of Graphic Designo. Mohd is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Mohd provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Graphic Designo. Mohd Zeeshan joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team is delighted to have Mohd join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview.
Mohd, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. Mohd, please tell us about Graphic Designo.What is the elevator pitch?
Graphic Designo is a creative designing studio providing graphical and animation services and based in India but offering our service worldwide therefore we call us a global studio and looking to scale our business beyond the clouds, we have been into the industry since more than a decades and i started Graphic Designo with my partner when i was a young teenager and makings the things for small businesses but gradually we break all the boundaries and now we are the only animation studio in our country who offers some special kinds of animation services such as anime style of animation.
We have earned more than 1000 clients and had a pleasure to work with some big brands such as Jumpking Trampolines, C-Secure, Gogo Driver and many more, we help brands and organisation to stand out among their giant competitors with our creative graphical solution, we invented and call us DESIGNO which is the most advance and upgraded form of designer.
2. What is the one thing that makes Graphic Designo great?
The overwhelming support and receiving their imaginary output is what our clients loves the most and we are great in both on which we are proud of.
3. Please tell us what is the key to being a great entrepreneur?
A great business mind which is always hungry and ambitious to achieve the next goal is something which can turn you a great entrepreneur, start with something small and keep developing it until you reach the goal and then set another goal to achieve with new objectives and targets, keep making new goals and stay hungry to achieve it without seeing back, this method will take you beyond the clouds and when there is something which you can not handle then hire someone for it and keep achieving the things without giving up.
Keep your nature joyful and inspire those who are around you.
4. What is the best advice can you give to a young entrepreneur just starting out with a new venture?
Stay hungry for what you would like to achieve and there will be nothing which can make you fail until you will give up, therefore not giving up is the most important thing to remember when you start a venture, remember there is always ups and down in every business but your hunger must be strong to cross the bad time, stay passionate towards your goal and when you achieve the goal create another.
5. What is the one thing that you, as a person, want to be known for?
My good working relationship with the clients and community is something due to which we are having more than 60% returning clients, and believe me maintaining pleasant communication with your clients and community is always win the game and this is what every client wants with a nice quality of work.
6. When building a business, what is the one most important thing to keep in mind at all times?
Patience, hunger and smart working are the most important things to keep with you which you are building a business.
- There will be many ups and down in your way of success, therefore patience is important.
- Once you will give up then it will break your confidence in you, therefore hunger is important.
- Doing only hard work is not something which always working, you need play smart when you are on a mission to change your life.
There was days when we was not getting any new client for a year, but we keep patience and keep working smartly and launch some offers and spend our most of the time in developing our business idea, in the next year we earned many big clients and our earning becomes more than double then it was before the bad year.
7. When hiring employees, what is the one most important thing you look for?
Below are the things which we usually consider and i think most of the business in our industry consider the same.
- How is the portfolio of the applicant.
- How much exposure the applicant have, here i am talking about exposure not experience.
- How talented and skillful is an application is, we usually take some test at Graphic Designo to check the skills.
8. What is your “Why”? Why do you get up in the morning?
We all at Graphic Designo feels that delivering the quality output on time is the most important thing in our industry and i always wake up with a day plan to achieve and keep motivating different teams at Graphic Designo to achieve their goals which everyone has made for the day, i am always polite with the people and thankful to the young and passionate people who are working in Graphic Designo and taking up to the success beyond the clouds, this success is not the result of my own, it is the hard work of every person working with Graphic Designo.
9. What is the one thing that makes a great company?
Courage is the thing that makes a great company, at Graphic Designo we face all the challenges and overcome with a great courage to move ahead and keep moving.
10. What is the one thing that makes a great leader?
Building trust is always remain the key of leadership for me, when you will build positive trust in your organisation than people will trust you more, and take the goal of the organisation as their own goal, treat all of your employees as a parent and take care of your staff like your children.
Mohd Zeeshan, thank you so much for participating in the DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to build a great company and become a great leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Graphic Designo, nothing but the best.