Nooshin Yazhari is the CEO of Optimum. Nooshin is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Nooshin provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Optimum, a modern Software Solutions & Services Consulting. Nooshin Yazhari joins other leading CEOs and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team is delighted to have Nooshin join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview.
Nooshin, thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day for this interview about your company, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
1. Nooshin, please tell us about Optimum. What is the elevator pitch?
Optimum is a modern Software Solutions and Services consulting firm, transforming businesses through the power of People, Technology, and Automated Processes. By utilizing our expertise in Process Optimization and Modern Software Technologies, our clients gain efficiency, reduce operational costs, ensure compliance, and enable business automation and transformation.
2. What is the one thing that makes Optimum great?
Our customer-centric delivery and execution approach enables us to deliver quality products, measurable results, and amazing client experiences.
We believe that successful software implementations and great business results start with the right vision, sound strategies, industry experience, and a wide range of capabilities and that’s what you can expect when you work with Optimum.
3. Please tell us what is the key to being a great entrepreneur?
In my opinion, having the right vision, a robust but agile business strategy, and lots of Grit to execute and expand.
4. What is the best advice can you give to a young entrepreneur just starting out with a new venture?
Try to see things through as much as you can and have long-term and short-term plans, however, understand that there will be many surprises, changes in direction and strategies, and small and large battles that you have to fight. If you have a good reason to be an entrepreneur, then keep at it and build your mountain and climb it one stone at a time.
5. What is the one thing that you, as a person, want to be known for?
Passion, in both personal life and business.
6. When building a business, what is the one most important thing to keep in mind at all times?
Your original reason and goal for starting that business.
7. When hiring employees, what is the one most important thing you look for?
Fitting in our culture and believing in our business model.
8. What is your “Why”? Why do you get up in the morning?
To build something amazing and have a new day that doesn’t look like yesterday!
9. What is the one thing that makes a great company?
People, both its employees and customers.
10. What is the one thing that makes a great leader?
Knowing how to motivate people to be their best at what they do.
Nooshin Yazhari, thank you so much for participating in the DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We very much appreciate the time you spent helping our readers learn more about what it takes to build a great company and become a great leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Optimumcs, nothing but the best.