About Dr. Jose Bolanos MD: Jose Bolanos MD is CEO of Nimbus-T Global inc, focused on Secure Healthcare Identity Management and Authentication.
His consulting practice has provided strategic development and positioning of many healthcare startup companies. He is a speaker on funding healthcare startup companies and is passionate about innovation. He trained at Stanford Medical Center as an Ob/Gyn specialist and served in clinical practice for over 20 years.
Current CEO of Nimbus Technologies focused on securing healthcare information and network security. * Past researcher at UC Davis in human sperm cryopreservation and fertilization. * Past Chief Strategist for LifeMed ID which focused on patient identity management using Smart Card technologies and Cloud based infrastructure.
* His emphasis on managing patient healthcare data for hospitals, HIEs and ACOs.
* Past CEO of New Americas Medical Group, a physician IPA dealing with managed care solutions for Hispanic patient healthcare delivery.
– Sept 2014 – Healthcare Transformation Group (10 IDNs) Kaiser Sponsored Garfield Innovation Center, Oakland CA – “The Future in Healthcare Transformation.”
– May 2014 – Dialogue on Disparity, Washington DC
– “Advances in Technology to Bridge the Cultural Disparity Gap.”
– March 2014 – National Hispanic Medical Association, Washington DC
– “Best Practices for Technology to Engage Hispanic Patients.”
– January 2014 – N. California HIMSS, San Francisco, CA
– Innovation and Technology Summit | Moderator of a panel including Prentice Tom MD, CMO CEP America, Michael Arratow MD, CMO San Mateo Medical Center and Aenor Sawyer MD, Director of Digital Health at UCSF.
– August 2013 – UBM – Med Device San Diego
– “Successful Funding Strategies for Startups.”
Check out Nimbus-T Telegram Channel. https://t.me/nimbus_t