Alex Kleyner is the founder and CEO of Store 2 Door, Alex is a thought leader, influencer, visionary, and successful entrepreneur. Alex provides the leadership and energy that has inspired the creation of Store 2 Door.
Alex Kleyner joins other leading Bestselling Authors, International Speakers & entrepreneurs, CEOs, and Founders taking part in our Leader Roundtable Interview Series. The DotCom Magazine editorial team is delighted to have Alex join us for our Leader Roundtable Interview.
- Let us start by telling us about your business.
Store2Door was created from the vision that we have so many great products for sale at the retail level here in North America. From here in Los Angeles, California we have the countries best produce and fruits. In Miami, Florida we have the best Cuban food, and most products sold here have such high safety ratings compared to other countries that those who have the means to purchase American branded or made products would love to but they dont have the ability to get our products. So Store 2 Door was created to allow SMSA and Saudi Arabian clients to purchase American goods and have us handle the logistics, shipping, and delivery of our great products that are often limited in the rest of the world. Think of us as the future international Amazon fulfillment that handles orders for the middle east right here in America.
- Please tell us how you make sure your customers will become raving fans of your company?
We provide a solution to a problem that consumers have but havent found a great solution to. Weve heard of consumers overseas that said they are indebted to us for saving them countless hours of working on logistics and a few who even said they had flown over to America to purchase goods to bring back but due to COVID-19 this has made the task even more difficult.
- Please tell us the one thing that separates your business from the competition.
We have employees from all walks of life and from all over the world. Some feel like celebrities who live on sunset island and others are immigrants who came here just a few years ago. Its important that we have a diverse team because we have diverse customers and want to understand them from the ground up something not all companies in the tech space can say.
- And to finish this section, please tell us what the one major key to your companys success is?
Open minded team. Our talented team is very open to new ideas and isnt afraid to pivot if something goes wrong. We have very talented employees from all walks of life and have an open door policy. With radical transparency and the principles weve learned building other companies we are determined to ensure that Store2Door is a success as well.
- For our readers just starting to build a company, what advice can you give entrepreneurs just starting out with a new venture?
Its okay to be a pioneer. In this we are building real estate globally and logistics for an idea that many have but nobody has actually built up yet. Now were proud to be the supplying both locally and internationally for a niche market.
- For entrepreneurs seeking to build a business as successful as yours, what big piece of advice can you give them when times get a little challenging?
There are always challenges but how you face adversity is very important. Not everybody will agree with you. We work with nations that have nationalist mentality and we also work with non-national immigrants who came here for a better life. Our job is to help everybody we can and build an honest business with a great product and service offering. Look to do the same without going deep into debt.
- In todays fast changing business environment, how do you stay abreast of things?
Theres almost too much movement and changes. We setup a Google Alerts for our targeted keywords and try to ignore the noise.
- What is your Why? In one sentence, why do you get up in the morning?
To deliver products to those who would otherwise not be able to get them.
- In one sentence, what is the most important thing one has to do to be a great leader?
Believe in what youre doing and do as you say. As your staff sees that you say one thing and do another they will lose trust that you wont be able to regain. Transparency and doing as you tell your staff youre going to do leads to faith in following the path towards success.
- In one sentence, describe how important your customers are to your business?
They are everything to us. We need clients and respect our customers to the utmost extent.
- In one sentence, describe a positive way that technology can make the world a better place?
Technology has connected us to allow a shopper in Saudi Arabia to purchase local fruit in Miami, Florida or purchase baby clothes that are only available in Los Angeles.
- In one sentence, tell us how something positive to motivate our readers?
Work hard and dont be afraid to be the 1st one to create an idea that has been talked about but not created yet.
- In one sentence, tell us how you start your day to get ready?
I wake up, drink a cup of black coffee, meditate, and then read the LA Times. Then I go through emails and start my day responding to those who wrote in over night with requests.
- In one sentence, describe how you handle rejection and setback?
There are always issues that need to be resolved. We have a one strike policy here where if you make a mistake its a big warning but dont set our company back again.
- In one sentence, describe what your hiring philosophy is?
A Diverse staff is key. We want to have employees of all backgrounds and histories.
- In one sentence, describe how you keep your sanity in a competitive business environment?
Every day is a new mission and new problem that we get to solve. That keeps up motivated and sane.
Alex Kleyner, thank you so much for participating in the DotCom Magazine Leader Roundtable Interview Series. We appreciate you participating in this important roundtable interview series, and helping our readers learn more about what it takes to build a great company and become a great leader. We wish you, your family, and of course Store 2 Door, nothing but the best.