With over thirty years of leadership and resale channel development in the secondary market, spanning roles that included: IT Asset Dispositioning (ITAD), product remarketing, reverse logistics, service parts supply management, data destruction, product repair and remanufacturing, I help customers engage with the secondary market by maximizing value recovery on retired, returned and surplus computers and other high-tech electronic product investments. Uniquely experienced in creating best-in-class service solutions across all phases of the Technology Products Life-cycle, career accomplishments include:
• Creating the Industry’s first PC Trade-in Program – Major OEM (1991)
• Developing the first PC Remanufacturing & Shared Revenue Remarketing Program – Major OEM (1995)
• Providing all service parts needs in support of the Industry’s first Sole-Source Parts Supply contract with a Major Retailer (1995 – 2002), cutting their PC service parts supply costs by $5M in the first year while increasing same-day parts fulfillment to 95% (using the secondary market as the primary supply chain). For these efforts, we were recognized as “Vendor of the Year” (1996).
• Securing an engagement to manage all PC Product Returns for a Major OEM’s Leasing Division, processing 40,000 PCs a month (1997 – 2003)
• Creating the Industry’s first Web & Kiosk based PC Trade-in Program designed for End-Users (with 60,000 Pre-priced PC SKUs) – Major Retailer (2004).
• $250M+ in career sales for mid-market ($5M-$100M) aftermarket services companies
• Recognition as a motivational leader with proven success in Business, Industry and Community Volunteer Organizations. Major Awards include: CompTIA’s Industry Award and two National Awards from the U.S. Jaycees for Leadership (District Director – M. Keith Upson ’88 and Regional Director – Clint Dunagan ’89).
Veterans Alliance Resourcing, Inc. (VAR) provides complete end-to-end IT Asset Dispositioning (ITAD) and value recovery services for retired and surplus technology product investments.
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with a mission of helping returning veterans get reintegrated to civilian life with work and purpose, helping them learn valuable skills in the IT asset recovery field. By employing our veterans, we bring to you the leadership, commitment and values they learned through their service proving that they are our most valuable assets. Let them work for you while providing support to these heroes.
Here is how the process works:
1) Just give us the basics about the equipment you have available
• Smart Phones
• Test Equipment
• Data Center Equipment
2) Let us know the details regarding availability and the location(s) where service is required so we can determine the logistics support required.
3) Set a time for our team to take care of everything for you. We handle all the labor, shipping, audits, reporting, data destruction resale and recycling.
4) You receive a check! – And detailed reporting regarding the assets consigned to VAR. If you require a competitive bid – we’re up to the challenge!
Why choose Veterans Alliance Resourcing –
With over 100 years of combined experience in the IT and Technology Product resale industry, we have spent decades in the secondary market cultivating the channels that maximize value recovery on all varieties of equipment. Additionally, our experience in adapting and overcoming challenges allows us to introduce creative solutions that reduces costs and helps resolve any logistical issues. Whether it is one location or multiple sites nationwide, big or small, we can help to make the ITAD (IT Asset Dispositioning) process smooth and painless while providing top of recovery value – all with integrity and transparency to assure you of securing the maximum value for your used assets. We always serve – with honor and distinction! Just ask some of our past clients who sing our praises.